KampALott has many great lots and campers for sale. All lots are purchased either from KampALott or from current owners. Many people sell their lot and trailers as a combined package. See below to contact someone about sales. Every lot is different, many being equipped with sewer and electric. See the pictures for examples.
Each lot is allowed to have 2 visiting vehicles. If you have guests coming, we have a guest parking lot available. Everyone is friendly at KampALott.
**When buying property, please check with Logan County Auditor for any back property taxes, also check with KampALott office for back assessments and/or electric. If you purchase a property with back taxes or assessments, these will be the responsibility of the new owner. When property is purchased deed must be filed with the Logan County Recorder.
KampALott has great lots you can rent daily or weekly.
Rental information for 1 campsite:
- Deposit is required for rental area camping in advance -$25.00 deposit for daily and weekly; $125.00 deposit for monthly
- Deposit will be applied to their first night stay upon arrival
- If there is a no-show deposits will NOT be refunded
- 1 Campsite per trailer
- Full Hook-Up (water, electric & sewer) $25/day $125/week $350/month
- Primitive $15/tent $75/tent/week
- $25 gate card deposit will be refunded upon departure
- Rental Info & Reservations: (937) 599-1076
- No 4-wheelers, dirt bikes or golf carts can be brought in by campers using the rentals
*Please mail your deposit to ensure your site. The Deposit will hold your campsite. When you leave and return your front gate card and pool tags, your deposit will be refunded. We are a secure campground. Address: Kamp-a-Lott, 1888 County Rd 25 S, Bellefontaine, OH 43311.
Kevin Lush Photography, professional photographer in Dayton, Ohio, is the official photographer of Kamp-A-Lott and KampALott.com.